Shipping and Delivery
1. Home Storage & Living has all customer purchases packed and sent from our store using a variety of delivery options and partners including Direct Freight Express Couriers, Australia Post, StarTrack Express and Couriers Please.
2. Upon customer orders being successfully collection from our store for delivery, customers will then receive a tracking email so as they can track the progress of delivery.
3. Customer orders received on a weekend or public holiday are deemed to be received on the following business day.
4. We currently do not operate a customer collection or pick-up service from our main Distribution Centre, with all customer orders being arranged for delivery through one of our delivery partners.
5. Subject to this Agreement, goods will be supplied as shown on your order confirmation, which will be provided to you by email.
6. Depending on the location of delivery, delivery time frames can vary to locations throughout Australia depending on the service and delivery partner of use. The following is an estimate of delivery times throughout Australia as supplied to us by our delivery partners:
- Queensland: 1 - 5 business days
- New South Wales: 1 - 7 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 - 7 business days
- Victoria: 2 - 7 business days
- South Australia: 2 - 7 business days
- Northern Territory: 4 - 10 business days
- Western Australia: 4 - 10 business days
- Tasmania: 4 - 10 business days
7. We will use our best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery, however, from time to time particularly during busy periods, our shipping service providers may suffer delays beyond our control. Please allow up to 30 days delivery (for standard and express post).
8. Customer shipping addresses stored and used by Home Storage & Living must be either a business or residential address. Delivery cannot be completed to a PO Box or Parcel Locker location.
9. Deliveries completed by external courier and delivery services are only able to be made to the ground floors at the delivery location, and cannot be brought inside any residence or office location.
10. All parcels are sent to the address supplied during the checkout process. Home Storage & Living will not bear responsibility for items delivered to an incorrect or incomplete address as supplied to us during the checkout process.
11. All shipping charges will be made available to you at checkout. In addition, certain goods (including large and bulky items or special orders) may be subject to additional freight charges to those supplied during the checkout process.
12. For goods sold by Home Storage & Living, some orders may not require a signature and will be left in a safe place at your delivery address in accordance with the couriers standard practices.
13. A signature may be required for some deliveries. You are responsible for ensuring you are able to accept delivery. Home Storage & Living will not be responsible:
- for late delivery where attempted delivery has occurred on or before the stated delivery time-frames;
- for lost or missing parcels that have been signed for at your selected delivery address (regardless of whether or not you have personally accepted delivery);
- for lost or missing parcels where multiple redelivery attempts have been made by our delivery partners;
- for lost or missing parcels left at your chosen location where you have expressly given authority to leave with the item's carrier. Authority to Leave can be provided during the checkout process.
14. We reserve the right to change, modify or discontinue any delivery options at our absolute discretion.
15. Where additional delivery attempts have been required by our delivery partners, a redelivery fee may be charged in excess of your original delivery fee paid.